Application Instructions: Send resume and email of interest to Jennifer MacCurrach, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
First Tee — Greater Austin is looking for a fun, energetic individual to join our team at the Harvey Penick Golf Campus.
Outside Services: part-time, start immediately, responsibilities but not limited to: greeting the guests, setting up the driving range, keeping the driving range clean, picking up and cleaning driving range balls, staging golf carts, cleaning golf carts, storing the golf carts, assisting with events, “starting and rangering” the golfers and footgolfers.
- Unlimited golf & footgolf privileges, including green fees, range balls, and carts.
- Immediate family play for free too
- Being a part of a non-profit organization that is impacting the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values, and promoting healthy choices through the game of golf
- Valid driver’s license
- Good organizational skills; ability to work independently and/or with a group
- Ability to read and understand verbal instructions, as well as retrieve information from technical sources (computer literacy).
- Ability to visually inspect grounds.
- Ability to perform heavy physical work, which may require exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 10 pounds constantly, performing such activities as stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, climbing, pushing, pulling, lifting and grasping for up to 2 hours without sitting.
- Be honest and dependable
- Shows initiative, self-motivated
- Works well with others
- Has good customer service skills
- All employees whether volunteer or paid must agree to both a background check and drug test and complete a SafeSport training course
- Work outdoors
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
Questions or to apply please reach out to Sam at 512-926-1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.